Please Contact Us!
Westerfield & Associates
133 W. Market Street #305
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(this is a virtual address;
all appointments must be made
Comments or questions are welcome.
Real Estate AttorneyAsset Protection Clear title Entity Structures for Real Estate Investors Forclosure Foreclosing on Delinquent Homeowners Foreclosure Foreclosure Attorney Foreclosure Defenses Home Owner Association Irrevocable Trusts Land Trusts Lease Options Legal Strategies for Entity Structures master lease agreements Ownership Entity Structures Quiet Title Real Estate Real Estate Attorney Real Estate Attroney Real Estate Documentation Real Estate Documents Rent to own Review of investments Revocable Trusts Self-Directed IRA/401K Self-Directed Retirement Account Set-up Virtual Real Estate Attorney wrap-around mortgage
- Freddie Mac is Close to Meeting One Year-End Goal May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- What Should Be the Aim of GSE Reform? May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- AACER: Bankruptcy Filings Reverse Upward Course May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- Sperlonga Announces HOA Reporting Partnership With Equifax May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- Trott Law Celebrates 40th Anniversary May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- Counsel’s Corner: Recent Laws and Their Effect on Servicing May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- Nationstar Can’t Sustain 2015 Profitability in Q1 May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- Bank of America Settles with FHLBank of Des Moines May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- CalyxSoftware Announces First Annual National User Conference May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
- Home Prices Nearly Halfway Recovered From Bottom May 4, 2016 Brian Honea
Tag Archives: master lease agreements
Document preparation for all real estate transactions: Lease Options Subject To (Assignment of Mortgage) Master Lease Agreements (Sandwich Leasing) Contract for Deed Note Purchase Property Management for Regulation Compliance Rent to Own Wrap-Around Mortgage .