Please Contact Us!
Westerfield & Associates
133 W. Market Street #305
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(this is a virtual address;
all appointments must be made
Comments or questions are welcome.
Real Estate AttorneyAsset Protection Clear title Entity Structures for Real Estate Investors Forclosure Foreclosing on Delinquent Homeowners Foreclosure Foreclosure Attorney Foreclosure Defenses Home Owner Association Irrevocable Trusts Land Trusts Lease Options Legal Strategies for Entity Structures master lease agreements Ownership Entity Structures Quiet Title Real Estate Real Estate Attorney Real Estate Attroney Real Estate Documentation Real Estate Documents Rent to own Review of investments Revocable Trusts Self-Directed IRA/401K Self-Directed Retirement Account Set-up Virtual Real Estate Attorney wrap-around mortgage
- DS News Webcast: Thursday 6/30/2016 June 30, 2016 Brian Honea
- Fed Asks Morgan Stanley to Resubmit Capital Plan June 29, 2016 Brian Honea
- FHFA Seeks Input on Front-End Credit Risk Sharing June 29, 2016 Brian Honea
- Freddie Mac Starts Selling Reperforming Loans June 29, 2016 Brian Honea
- Treasury: GE Capital No Longer Too Big To Fail June 29, 2016 Brian Honea
- Ex-FHFA Chief Makes Case for Radical Housing Reform June 29, 2016 Brian Honea
- Advocates Call for Changes to FHA’s Loan Sale Program June 28, 2016 Brian Honea
- GDP Advances; Housing Share Follows Suit June 28, 2016 Brian Honea
- Demand Retreats Despite Stronger Fundamental Drivers June 28, 2016 Brian Honea
- Housing Market Weathering Ongoing Headwinds June 28, 2016 Brian Honea
Tag Archives: master lease agreements
Document preparation for all real estate transactions: Lease Options Subject To (Assignment of Mortgage) Master Lease Agreements (Sandwich Leasing) Contract for Deed Note Purchase Property Management for Regulation Compliance Rent to Own Wrap-Around Mortgage .