Please Contact Us!
Westerfield & Associates
133 W. Market Street #305
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(this is a virtual address;
all appointments must be made
Comments or questions are welcome.
Real Estate AttorneyAsset Protection Clear title Entity Structures for Real Estate Investors Forclosure Foreclosing on Delinquent Homeowners Foreclosure Foreclosure Attorney Foreclosure Defenses Home Owner Association Irrevocable Trusts Land Trusts Lease Options Legal Strategies for Entity Structures master lease agreements Ownership Entity Structures Quiet Title Real Estate Real Estate Attorney Real Estate Attroney Real Estate Documentation Real Estate Documents Rent to own Review of investments Revocable Trusts Self-Directed IRA/401K Self-Directed Retirement Account Set-up Virtual Real Estate Attorney wrap-around mortgage
- Where are the Best Markets for Flipping? May 24, 2016 Brian Honea
- House Votes to Amend SAFE Act May 24, 2016 Brian Honea
- DS News Webcast: Tuesday 5/24/2016 May 24, 2016 Brian Honea
- Spring Has Brought on More Delinquencies May 24, 2016 Brian Honea
- Present and Future Look Bright for Jumbo RMBS May 23, 2016 Brian Honea
- What is Driving Risk Higher on First-Time Buyer Loans? May 23, 2016 Brian Honea
- Here’s One Way to Fight Zombie Properties May 23, 2016 Brian Honea
- Appellate Court Strikes BOA’s Penalty in ‘Hustle’ Case May 23, 2016 Brian Honea
- The Fed’s Plans for ‘Too Big to Fail’ Insurance Companies May 23, 2016 Brian Honea
- DS News Webcast: Monday 5/23/2016 May 22, 2016 Brian Honea
Tag Archives: master lease agreements
Document preparation for all real estate transactions: Lease Options Subject To (Assignment of Mortgage) Master Lease Agreements (Sandwich Leasing) Contract for Deed Note Purchase Property Management for Regulation Compliance Rent to Own Wrap-Around Mortgage .